Meet Dr. Lisa Coveney
A Passion for Children and Their Smiles
The kids and their smiles drive me to do an excellent job. Each and every one of them brings a new personality and excitement to our office. There is nothing more rewarding than developing a lasting relationship while providing quality, gentle pediatric dental care. It’s fulfilling to know I have a positive, life-long influence on a child, ensuring they are passionate about caring for their smiles.
I, and the rest of our team, strive to make each visit comprehensive, educational, geared toward each child’s specific needs, and fun!
I love how each of my patients are special individuals, with unique temperaments and personalities. It’s a joy to get to know each of them and see what they can accomplish when given the chance and encouragement to excel. — Dr. Lisa Coveney, Certified Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Simon Fraser University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of British Columbia, 1997
- Master of Science (Dentistry) – University of Washington, 2002
- Specialty Certificate (Pediatric Dentsitry) – University of Washington, 2002
Each year, Dr. Coveney completes many hours of continuing education. By staying abreast of developments in techniques, as well as new technology and materials, she makes sure her patients receive the best care.
In addition to being a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Cananda, Dr. Coveney is an active member of the:
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Borad of Pediatric Dentistry
- British Columbia Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Dental Specialist Society of British Columbia
About the Practice
Dr. Coveney is proud to be part of a pediatric dental office that’s driven to make the experience fun and rewarding for all involved — both children and their parents. She knows the upbeat staff and jungle décor help the youngsters look forward to their visits.
A Vancouver Island native, Dr. Coveney now lives in the Fraser Valley with her husband and three children: Lauren, Spencer, and Marissa. In her spare time, being with her family is her top priority. Dr. Coveney enjoys travelling, practicing yoga, and skiing.
Dr. Coveney is also the director of a nonprofit family foundation that raises funds and donates to local charities focused on women and children.